COVID-19 Notice to Customers ~ All our employees are well-equipped and committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for themselves and our valued customers. We are taking all necessary precautions and remain open and available to serve our community safely in accordance with all government and local regulations.
Building Inspections in Aveley
Aveley‘s most trusted building inspectors and building inspection services.
Jim’s Building Inspectors
Pre Purchase Building Inspections Aveley
We believe in quality services
Fast Building Inspections in Aveley
Are you thinking of buying a house in Aveley but you are unsure whether it’s a good investment? Perhaps you are building your dream home and you want to be sure your builders are meeting certain standards? Whatever your situation, investing in a thorough building inspection could end up saving you thousands of dollars.
Welcome to Jim’s Building Inspections; we specialise in providing fast and affordable building inspection reports to residents in Aveley and beyond. Our team consists of 140+ inspectors and growing fast, each of whom are committed to ensuring our customers do not make a bad investment when it comes to property. Our goal is to fully inform our customers of defects that may be present in a property so they can buy with confidence.
So, who needs an inspection and how does the process work? We work with all customers from first-time buyers/builders and property investors to settlement agents, builders, and property managers. All you must do is schedule a call out via our online booking system or by giving us a call on 131 546.
Why should I get an inspection report
- Awareness – You will become aware of any problems that are present in the property before you buy it.
- Confidence – You will have more confidence that the price you are paying is valid. If there are major problems that you were not aware of, you may be able to negotiate a better price.
- Specialist Advice – We will give you specialist advice, so you know what to expect over time.
Pre-Purchase, Building & House Inspections in Aveley
These are the main types of buildings in which we can carry out checks:
- New builds- supervision and after check services
- Industrial and commercial buildings
- Residential homes
Why choose Jim’s?
- 100% satisfaction
- Rated the best in Western Australia
- Affordable pricing
- Experienced and dedicated team
- We are fully insured
- We are constantly training our staff to ensure high standards are always met
- Fast reporting (you will get the report on the same day after the inspection is carried out)
Are there any limitations to inspection?
Areas that cannot be safely accessed will be excluded from the inspection.
How long will an inspection take?
Expect your inspection to be done within just twenty-four hours after calling us or booking online.
What do we check?
The following are the services that we specialise in.
- Pre-purchase home inspections
- Termite and timber pest inspections
- New construction inspections
- Commercial and industrial building inspections
- Asbestos inspections
- Dilapidation reports
- Methamphetamine inspections
Give Us A Call Today
To schedule a report and ensure your property is the safest it can be, please give a call. You can reach us on 131 546.
Some of the other Western Australia suburbs we service are:
The decision to get your dream home inspected before you buy, is one of the best decisions you can make, to reduce the risk of inheriting structural damage, termites or even asbestos – which could cost you THOUSANDS to fix.
A termite, or any other pest infestation in either your current, or future property, can cause THOUSANDS of dollars in structural damage. We spare no corner or crevice when inspecting your property.
If your property was built before 1990, it is essential to get it checked for asbestos BEFORE starting any renovations, or purchasing. Our comprehensive inspections will find where the asbestos is, and what conditions it is in..
Building your own home can be a dream come true! Don’t let it become a living nightmare! When you build, make sure you get an independent building inspector to inspect progress at various stages of the process.
Are you ready to book online?
We know you’ll be amazed at our quality and service!