COVID-19 Notice to Customers ~ All our employees are well-equipped and committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for themselves and our valued customers. We are taking all necessary precautions and remain open and available to serve our community safely in accordance with all government and local regulations.
Building Inspections in Claremont
Claremont’s most trusted building inspectors and building inspection services.
Jim’s Building Inspectors
Pre Purchase Building Inspections Claremont
We believe in quality services
Pest and Structural Inspections in Claremont for all Purposes
Property inspections in Claremont are of several types that cover both pest and structural inspections. They can include:
- pre-purchase inspectionsClaremont that protect a buyer by assessing the condition of a property before the transaction is completed
- stage inspections during construction of a property to ensure it is being built in accordance with the contract
- handover inspections prior to acceptance by the owner of a newly built property
- warranty inspections to identify defects that may be present and should be fixed under the terms of the warranty
- regular inspections that ensure property remains in good condition and identify problems early so they can be rectified easily and cheaply.
The purpose of all inspections is to protect the property owner from unnecessary expense caused by structural defects or pest infestations that have got out of hand. At Jim’s Building Inspections, we can provide all types and ensure your peace of mind.
Choosing the Best Inspectors
To carry out your property inspections, you need building inspectors in Claremont who are experienced, qualified, knowledgeable and reliable so that the job is carried out efficiently and effectively. Unfortunately, in an unregulated industry, these are difficult to find and comprise several types of suppliers:
- sole traders who may not have all the necessary skills and resources to provide a complete service
- companies that may not be flexible in their approach and have lots of employees with varying standards of work or use sub-contractors that are not controlled effectively
- aggregators that are simply marketing the service and use third party suppliers that bid competitively for the work with no guarantee of quality
At Jim’s Building Inspections, we use a franchise model where every one of our providers is extensively checked for quality and capability before becoming a member of our family. All providers have to conform to high standards at all times so we can be sure the service we provide is always the very best. As a result, you can be confident our property inspections are accurate and comprehensive, and you’ll be fully aware of the state of your property.Read Less
The decision to get your dream home inspected before you buy, is one of the best decisions you can make, to reduce the risk of inheriting structural damage, termites or even asbestos – which could cost you THOUSANDS to fix.
A termite, or any other pest infestation in either your current, or future property, can cause THOUSANDS of dollars in structural damage. We spare no corner or crevice when inspecting your property.
If your property was built before 1990, it is essential to get it checked for asbestos BEFORE starting any renovations, or purchasing. Our comprehensive inspections will find where the asbestos is, and what conditions it is in..
Building your own home can be a dream come true! Don’t let it become a living nightmare! When you build, make sure you get an independent building inspector to inspect progress at various stages of the process.
Are you ready to book online?
We know you’ll be amazed at our quality and service!