COVID-19 Notice to Customers ~ All our employees are well-equipped and committed to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for themselves and our valued customers. We are taking all necessary precautions and remain open and available to serve our community safely in accordance with all government and local regulations.
Building Inspections in Duncraig
Duncraig‘s most trusted building inspectors and building inspection services.
Jim’s Building Inspectors
Pre Purchase Building Inspections Duncraig
We believe in quality services
Pre Purchase, Building & House Inspections in Duncraig
Welcome to Jim’s Building Inspections; we help our customers in Duncraig to complete a home purchase in total confidence that there are no hidden problems. So, what do we inspect and how can we help you to save thousands of dollars? Let us explain.
Quality Inspections & Fast Reporting
The following are the inspections we carry out:
- Pest inspections (e.g., termites)
- Methamphetamine checks – this is not visible to the human eye or cannot be detected by smell
- Dilapidation report – a report on the specific condition of the property
- Pre-purchase inspections – get your property checked before you buy
- New building stage service – if you have a new building, we can inform you what stage the building is at based on current building standards
- Asbestos inspections
We also check for:
- Damp problems
- Cracks e.g., in walls, floorboards
- Rising floors
- Rusty roofs
- Rotting wood
Who needs a building inspection?
- Anyone who has just built or bought a property – residential, commercial, or industrial
- Builders – for supervision and completed checks on their buildings
- Financial advisors/ banks
- Real estate agents
- Finance brokers – ensuring clients get an inspection completed before placing an offer on a building
- Property developers
- Strata managers
Not on the above list? If you are unsure whether you need to schedule a building inspection, please get in touch with us today and tell us about your property. Our team will be more than happy to discuss your situation and give you the best advice.
Benefits of Choosing Jim’s Building Inspections
- We can ensure a better-quality building for you to invest in
- We find areas of risk that the un-trained eye cannot
- Fully qualified and experienced team
- We are reliable
- Customer satisfaction 100% guaranteed
- We get it done quickly – usually within 24 hours – but also effectively so that there is less waiting around for you
- We are always just a phone call away when you need us
- We pride ourselves in diversity within our team
- We have an ISO certification which means we ensure consistency and meet the quality requirements
- Rated #bestinthewest
- We deliver over 5000 inspections per month all over Australia, so you know you are in good hands when you choose Jim’s
Reduce Your Risk – Schedule a Building Inspection in Duncraig Today
Do you want to buy a property on Gilbert Road, but you are worried about the state of the building? Are you interested in investing in a commercial property near Ainsdale Road? Or maybe you are building your dream home and you want to be sure all safety standards are being meet by the builders? Whatever your situation, we are here to help. Call us for a quote or book an appointment through our online booking system. We look forward to helping you reduce your risk and move forward safe in the knowledge that you are making a good investment.
Some of the other Western Australia suburbs we service are:
The decision to get your dream home inspected before you buy, is one of the best decisions you can make, to reduce the risk of inheriting structural damage, termites or even asbestos – which could cost you THOUSANDS to fix.
A termite, or any other pest infestation in either your current, or future property, can cause THOUSANDS of dollars in structural damage. We spare no corner or crevice when inspecting your property.
If your property was built before 1990, it is essential to get it checked for asbestos BEFORE starting any renovations, or purchasing. Our comprehensive inspections will find where the asbestos is, and what conditions it is in..
Building your own home can be a dream come true! Don’t let it become a living nightmare! When you build, make sure you get an independent building inspector to inspect progress at various stages of the process.
Are you ready to book online?
We know you’ll be amazed at our quality and service!