YOUR LOCAL BALLAJURA BUILDING INSPECTOR
Dave is a Perth-based builder and has worked in the industry for many years. With over 36 years’ experience working in the building industry, Dave has extensive expertise in estimating, quantity take-offs, contract management, site supervision, project management, general management in new home construction, residential property development, small scale commercial, residential renovations, and maintenance.
After 6 years of employment running the brand of one of Perth’s leading builders, Dave decided it was time for a new challenge so he joined the team at Jim’s Building Inspections.
With the assistance of his wife Sue, Dave’s services include:
- New Construction – Stage Inspections, 6 Month Maintenance and Builders Warranty Issues.
- Dilapidation Surveys.
- Contracts documentation assistance (new construction)
- Pre Purchase Building and Timber Pest Inspections
- Asbestos Inspections and Audits, Workplace Registers and Management Plans.
- Building Remedial and 10 Year Preventive Maintenance Plans.
- Commercial Property Condition Reports.
- Project Management
- Renovation reports
- Expert Witness Reports.
- Owner Builder Warranty Inspection Reports.
- Methamphetamine Base Composite Screening.
As a registered builder with extensive experience in the building industry, Dave has a comprehensive knowledge of building codes and standards. His reports have a fast turnaround, lots of photos and easy to understand explanations.
Dave is fully insured with complete Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
With two sons, Dave likes to keep himself fit by going to the gym and bike riding.